There is a great deal of confusion out there about AI. And it’s not your fault if you’re confused. Everyone who can spell ‘AI’ is selling it, and the conceptual space has gotten very muddy. On this page, we’ll do our best to clear things up by responding to the questions our potential and actual clients frequently ask us. While we believe these answers will help, we also know there is no substitute for talking with a person; make sure to request a demo.
- What differentiates the Cyc ontology?
- How does knowledge get added to Cyc?
- What does Cyc know about <topic>?
- How is Cyc different from Machine Learning and other AI?
- How does Semantic Knowledge Source Integration (SKSI) work?
Is your question missing from our list? Quickly get a personalized response by contacting us.