The Cyc Main Menu gives access to the major facilities provided by the CYC® Web Interface. Your menu should display some subset of the following links, as not every link is present in every version of Cyc:
Cyc Main Menu
- Add to Lexicon
- Browser Setup
- Cyc Documentation
- Cyc Navigator
- Hierarchy Browser
- KB Browser
- Information Retrieval Prototype
- Thesaurus Manager
- User Login
- Word-Net-Cyc Linking Tool
Here's a brief summary of the facilities:
Add to Lexicon
- Add new words to the Cyc lexicon via WALES, the lexical entry interface.
- Optimizes interface options based on your browser's capabilities.
- A link to the top-level table of contents for the Cyc HTML documentation.
- A page with direct links to many of the Cyc Web Interface facilities.
Graph of hierarchies in the KB as indented-text tree-structures.
Display constants and the assertions in which they are involved, edit assertions, and examine the justifications for assertions.
WordNet-Cyc Linking Tool
Interface for aligning Cyc concepts with WordNet synsets (not yet documented).
Lets you login to a particular Cyc Server Machine.