Cycorp is always on the lookout for talented people who can help advance the Cyc technology and its many applications. In addition to the opportunity to work in a mentally challenging environment at a leading-edge company, Cycorp offers:
- paid medical, dental and vision for the family;
- paid group life & AD/D, long term care insurance, short and long term disability for the employee;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- HSA (health savings account) with employer contributions;
- paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Cycorp’s Artificial Intelligence research and development is performed at our offices in Austin, Texas, and applications are understood to be for regular, full time employment on site in our offices.
Cycorp is an equal-opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for recruitment, selection, appointment, training, promotion, retention, or any other personnel action, or be denied any benefits or participation in any activities on the grounds of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, handicap, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. Cycorp will hire only persons authorized to work in the United States and will verify identity and eligibility for employment, and complete form I-9 for all new employees within three (3) business days of the date of hire.